What we do for Investors
We want to discuss our goals with people who are willing to put dollars to work in a pragmatic effort to rebuild high level motion picture production in Florida.
These people are:
- Conservative investors who can accept reduced gains in the near term to build a consistent and enduring longterm revenue stream.
- “Impact investors” who wish to prioritize the welfare of Florida’s people and communities.
- Supporters of the effort to make Florida once again competitive in the domestic market for motion picture production.
- Focused on building motion picture infrastructure that will generate sustained and increasing economic benefits over time.
- Aware of the power of film-induced tourism to generate additional longterm advantages to communities where projeccts are filmed.
- Accepting of but not purely motivated by public recognition and media attention for their role.
Interested? Click here.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a non-diclosure agreement.
- Upon receipt of the NDA, we will send you our executive summary.
- Comprehensive meetings and discussions with Fund management and the executive director of Florida Film Funds.
- If your interest remains strong, we provide our private placement memo, operating agreement, and other essential documents for review by you and your legal team.
- You subscribe for a unit or units in the Fund of your choice.
The South Florida Film Fund One will build a portfolio of projects over time, an approach that creates greater potential for long-term revenue from back-end “points.”
Action, Comedy, Drama, Rom-Com, Thriller, Fantasy, Mystery, History, Horror, Romance . . .
How do you like them apples?